Known for its searingly blue lagoons, vibrant coral reefs and breath-taking beaches the Maldives represents one of the most stunning destinations on Earth, and so you don’t miss out we have a list of the top 5 main activities to do whilst there...
- Take to the seas for a sunset cruise or to visit surrounding islands. Most resorts organise trips to neighbouring spots and, with more than a thousand islands in the archipelago, there are plenty to explore.
- Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, diving in the Maldives is like nowhere else. Stunning coral reefs ring the islands and marine life come in a rainbow of colours. Start with a snorkel in the shallows then explore deeper under the waves.
- Relax in a world-class spa, enjoying yoga, massage and wellness and Ayurvedic treatments; go fishing local style and eat the catch on a dessert island; or make use of the sports facilities many resorts offer.
- See the Maldives from the skies by sea-plane, it’s a fun and thrilling experience for a new perspective on this beautiful corner of the world. Take a trip between islands or book a tour by air – the views are unforgettable.
- Whale and dolphin watching is a wonderful experience and there are plenty of species to see – jump on a boat and head out to meet spotted dolphins, bottle-nose dolphins, dwarf sperm and short-fin pilot whales.
If any of these appeal to you head over to our destinations page now to learn more about this fascinating destination: https://www.travelb.co.uk/maldives