Vietnam is the ideal honeymoon destination. It has all that you could wish for from the secluded beaches to idyllic scenery including the stunning sunsets over Halong Bay, where you can enjoy romantic dinners, kayak rides and private boat charters.
Vietnam has wonderful beaches including Cua Dai, Phu Quoc and Phan Thiet. It offers fantastic hotels, plus great local culture and cuisine in the many diverse markets.
We make sure that all your chosen hotels are aware it’s your honeymoon so all the important details and special touches are taken care of and you can enjoy any of the perks that they may be able to offer for honeymooning couples. Feel free to find out more by contacting us.
It’s important that we offer the right mix of downtime as well as time to explore the countries many attractions, we appreciate every trip and requirement is unique. Local guides are on hand too or you can explore under your own steam.
Qatar Airways, Emirates, Air France, Cathy Pacific from Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow. Vietnam Airlines flies direct from Gatwick. It is important to note that not all flights are daily so you may have to be flexible with your dates of travel.
Example tour price and inclusions
Prices from £2,699 from Manchester
- International flights from Manchester with Qatar Airways
- Domestic flights
- 11 nights’ shared 4 & 5 star accommodation in double room with daily breakfast
- 2 Days/1Night cruise on boat in Ha Long Bay (shared cabin on shared boat)
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees as program
- 1 massage in Thu Cuc spa (90 minutes) on day 1
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program (Local food):
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- Hanoi – Vietnam’s small but charming capital city
- Ho Chi Minh City – modernity meets traditional Vietnamese life
- Halong Bay Cruise – A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sapa – mountainous region and the famous rice paddies.
- Hoi An – A charming ancient port with centuries-old architecture
- Mekong River Cruise – Mekong Delta is Vietnam’s rice bowl
- Danang – an attractive beach stay
- Nha Trang – probably Vietnam’s most famous beach resort
- Phu Quoc – home to unspoilt beaches and charming fishing villages
- Phnom Penh – Cambodia’s enticing capital
- Siem Reap – The temples of Angkor are a must
- Song Saa Private Island – the most luxurious resort in Cambodia